GME XRS™ CONNECT OUTBACK PACK
The XRS™ Connect Outback Pack is a complete kit, designed to suit the harsh Australian outback.
XRS™ Connect is a new Australian Made radio platform designed to be smart, adaptable and rugged.
Featuring a professional grade speaker microphone complete with a class-leading 2-watt speaker, customisable buttons and a high contrast OLED screen guaranteeing a crystal clear, anti-glare display.
Enabled by Bluetooth® wireless technology, XRS™ Connect is the first of a new generation of connected UHF CB radios with unique features never seen before. They are the first ever UHF CB radios with App control, introducing new features such as creating and sharing scan lists and providing instant access to the entire Australian and New Zealand registered analogue frequency database.
As with many other smart devices, XRS™ Connect products are software upgradable via the apps, keeping users up-to-date with the latest features and technology.
GME is committed to releasing a minimum of one new upgrade for XRS™ Connect per year to ensure our users always have access to the latest technology available.
The XRS™ Connect Outback Pack pairs the popular XRS-330C Super Compact UHF CB Radio, with the new medium duty AE4707B radome antenna, the perfect solution for those users looking for the ultimate communications setup for the rugged Australian outback.
Check out our unboxing video below, which also highlights some of the key features offered with the XRS330COB
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology – Smartphone Control
- Professional Grade OLED Speaker Microphone
- Class-leading 2 Watt Front-facing Speaker
- User-customisable Buttons
- Super Compact Design
- Includes 2.1dBi Medium Duty Radome Antenna
- Download the XRS Connect App on Google Play or the App Store
- 5 year warranty + 1 Additional Year for Downloading and Registering with the App
In the box
- XRS™ Connect UHF CB Radio (XRS-330C)
- Professional Grade Speaker Microphone (MC664B)
- Medium Duty Radome Antenna (AE4707B)
- Microphone Mounting Bracket (MB206)
- Microphone Extension Lead (LE040)
- Microphone Extension Adaptor Kit (AD008)
- 12V DC Power Lead (LE09)
- Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Hardware
- Quick Start Guide