Hills ComNav is a remote access integration module for the Hills Reliance security system.
It allows you to gain total control of your security system from anywhere in the world using your smartphone or via the built-in web server. Ever worry that you forgot to turn on your security system. Now with Hills ComNav you can easily phone your security system to check it’s status and remotely turn it on or off.
Using the xConnect smartphone App, users can now turn their security systems on or off, as well as checking live status updates (available on both Android and iOS).
With the built-in web server (via a PC), users can access advanced features including enable/disable user codes, managing master and standard user codes or modify email accounts and SMS/Voice phone numbers from any standard web browser.
Modes of Protection
Turn security system ‘ON’ when you are leaving the premises.
Turn security system ‘ON’ when you are staying in the premises (e.g. arm internal sensors downstairs only).
- Remote access and control via smartphone and built-in web server
- Email, SMS and Voice notifications
- View event history (up to 185 events)
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) – connection to your network made easy
- Two onboard relays
– controllable via App or web server