5706VR Responder LC3 is Vipers’ the 3rd generation of Responder systems complete with SST remote. Up to 1.5km operating range, new Priority icons and text seen on a 20% larger liquid-crystal display, an on-board lithium-ion rechargeable battery with mini-USB recharging – all in the slimmest display remote on the market.
5706VR Responder LC3 lets you command and monitor your vehicle like never before, with our Priority icons – simple and prioritised for easy use – plus clear text labels on the large LCD screen. With the Priority™ User Interface, the five buttons control 24 functions on each of two cars! And with the Priority Icon Map™, the most important icons reside in the centre of the large LCD screen, 3 times larger than the less-critical icons positioned on the edges of the screen. It’s undeniably the most sophisticated 1.5km range LCD remote ever!
In remote start mode, if Active Temp Check is selected, 5706VR Responder LC3 will display Temperature (in either Fahrenheit or Celsius) instead of the time (the default display). Now you can see the actual temperature inside the vehicle, before walking through the weather to get to it! If it isn’t warm enough inside your car yet, use Runtime Reset to extend your runtime. Don’t worry about forgetting about your car – 5706VR Responder LC3 reminds you 3 minutes before your time runs out, with an audible tone, a vibration, and on the screen.
If anything happens to your vehicle, 5706VR Responder LC3 notifies you right away if you are within range, playing the Revenger siren tones from inside your pocket. If anything has happened to your vehicle during your absence, LC3 spells out what happened when you unlock your doors: “Shock Sensor” for example.
Or you can silence your car’s siren and only be alerted on your remote, with Silent Mode2 siren-less arming. Arm your alarm with the door open and 5706VR Responder LC3 will alert you – audibly and with large readable text: “DOOR OPEN”. 5706VR Responder LC3 gives you an unprecedented level of control.
Only the important icons are displayed – unused icons disappear from the screen to keep the display clean and simple. “Ghosted” icons – outlined icons only without their typical solid body – indicate that you’ve changed something. For instance, while a solid padlock icon shows your alarm is armed and your doors are locked, an outlined padlock indicates your doors are locked in Valet Mode. The words “Valet Mode” appear to make sure you’re clear on the status of your car.
Some of the many New Technology Platform features incorporated into the system include:
- D2D Serial Data Port – Gives installers plug-and-play connection to all the other XPRESSKIT interfaces
- Virtual Tach – No tachometer wire connection required
- Flex Relays On-board for Remote Start and Light Flash – eliminates the need for additional relays 80% of the time
- Control Centre – combines the Status LED and Valet Switch with the 2-way Antenna, making the switch easy to locate, and eliminating drilling of any holes in the dash
- Priority User Interface and Features – including SmartStart™, Timer Start, Runtime Reset, TempCheck and Silent Mode2 siren-less arming modes
Stay in touch with your vehicle at all times with Responder LC3!
- automotive security and remote start system
- remote start function is for fuel injected, diesel, and hybrid vehicles only (manual or automatic transmissions)
- one 2-way remote transmitter with LCD screen — range: up to 1 mile
- one 5-button 1-way transmitter — range: up to 1 mile
- SuperCode® encryption protocol for added security
- Stinger® DoubleGuard® Shock Sensor — chirps when the vehicle’s bumped and sets off the alarm with further violations
- Neo Revenger® 6-Tone Siren — 120 dB weatherproof siren
- Failsafe® Starter Kill prevents hot-wiring
- anti-carjacking Vehicle Recovery System (VRS)
- 4 auxiliary channels, dome light supervision, trunk pop, and parking light flash
- valet mode overrides alarm
- optional Viper 7752V remote available as replacement for 2-way remote
- compatible with XpressKit DBALL2 vehicle interface module and all Viper SmartStart smartphone modules